We recommend at least a biannual cleaning. Poor drains can lead to water damage. In addition, a dirty system can lead to inefficiencies, raised energy cost, and poor air quality.
May through September
– Small size and flexibility which allows zoning to cool individual occupied place.
– Each zone has thermostat, allowing to condition a space only when needed.
– Often easier to install than other types of space conditioning systems.
– Because it is ductless, it has avoid the energy losses associated with ductwork.
– Generally offers more flexibility in interior design options.
1. Central – In this system, cool air is circulated through a system of ducts and register.
2. Ductless Split – A system that provides zoned cooling without the ductwork.